Our exhibition stand design process is simple – From your initial consultation and design brief through to handover, let us assure you and give you the peace of mind you are in the safe hands of our exhibition stand design and build team.
Exhibition Stand Design
Our simple process ensuring excellent delivery of your event stand
- The brief – We take a full comprehensive stand brief to understand your objectives for your event or trade show
- The Research – Our team put ideas together for your stand design
- In Design – Our team of designers get to work on your 3D stand design renders
- The production – The designs are sent to you for approval, once approved building of your stand starts in our in-house warehouse
- The delivery – Our stand builders set off to the venue to construct your stand in your space you have reserved at the event. We handover your stand to you and leave you will a client satisfaction document to complete. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service delivery
If you’re looking for a fully custom-built exhibition stand, a modular stand option or shell scheme exhibition stand, you can have the confidence in us to create a unique and engaging space for greater visual impact that captures your brand and company personality.
Our reputation is built on our four core company values:
- Customer Focus
We pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering outstanding customer service to each and every client, ensuring that they get a bespoke exhibition stand, suitable to their business needs and requirements.
We have the expertise and knowledge necessary to provide you with and deliver your winning exhibition stand!
Display Revolution create and deliver winning exhibition stands that look amazing and are created around your event objectives, to get you the results you want at your event. If you want to find out more call us on +44 (0)330 024 6030 or fill out the on-page contact us form. We will gladly talk through your objectives and ideas
Send us a message now and we will call you back to discuss your event in more detail.